The University Policy Office maintains a comprehensive list of university policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines located here.
Our office regularly references the following policies and procedures:
- Handbook of Business Procedures
- Information Resources Use and Security Policy
- Minimum Security Standards for Systems
- Building Access Control and Security Operations Manual
- UT System Policy Library
- Texas Administrative Code 202 (TAC 202)
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Health Information Privacy under HIPAA
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
For a repository of answers to frequently asked questions about university-wide systems and processes, go to askUS.
For a list of the Office of Accounting’s training resources arranged by business process or administrative system, go here.